- Version 19.11
- Download 0
- File Size 8.58 MB
- Create Date 24 April 2020
This high-quality ActiveX Control is easily used to generate linear and 2D barcodes in Microsoft Access, Excel, Infopath, Internet Explorer, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, and C++. Includes a signed DLL and CAB file for use in IE and InfoPath. Better than an OCX, this control is a single advanced DLL created in C++ ATL that performs efficiently and has no runtime dependencies. The download includes examples for Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, VB 6 and an Image Generator example. Visual Basic source code for the image generator is also provided.
The 2020 version of the ActiveX Control has the following updates:
* Optimized Data Matrix C40 for the rectangular format 29.
* Resigned all DLLs and CAB files with new digital signatures.
* Created silent installation files for Developer Licenses.
* Added compatibility notice to installation with a recommended upgrade path.
* Created new installation files with improved 64-bit compatibility.
Several linear and two-dimensional barcode types are supported, including Code 39, Extended Code 39, USS Code 128, GS1-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, LOGMARS, Codabar, EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 11, Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, USPS Intelligent Mail, Postnet, Planet, OneCode, PDF417, Aztec, Data Matrix ECC 200, MaxiCode and now QR-Code. Royalty-free developer and site licenses are available.